Saturday, March 12, 2011

Post-Wedding/30th Birthday Chop

Hi Hive! I'm taking a brief intermission from recap-land to show you my new hair. 5 months post-wedding and 1 week to my 30th birthday, I decided to go big. The shortest I've ever worn my hair is in a chin-length bob, and I really wanted to buzz it short, but I have big ears and know I would have regretted that as soon as I did it. (Oh, the foresight that comes with being 30!)


I love it the most when I take the time to flat-iron it, but it's pretty fun to play with, and fresh out of bed in the morning I have a bit of Charlie Sheen going on. Winning!



It is perfect for the island climate and I swear it only takes me 10 minutes from shower to finished. Know what else? I get to spend extra time with makeup, which is way more fun for me to do than hair! I think I may keep the shortie style for a minute-- it's making me feel shiny and new. And nothing feels better when you're turning 30 than feeling shiny and new.

Did you do a serious chop post-wedding chop? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!