Monday, March 14, 2011

A Napa Fairytale: Impromptu Motorcycle Photoshoot

I went looking for my groom when the DOC told me it was time for the tosses. I didn't see him on the dance floor or in the courtyard so I made my way to the fountain, and lo and behold, the jokers were all gathered around the bike.


Naturally, I thought it would be a hot moment if I climbed up there with him. Those clever photographers always know where to be!

On their best behaviors!

We started out pretty tame, but then got a little saucy...


It was so funny! Amy was giving me directions and the groomsmen were all hooting and hollering... it was a moment!


We had one sweet, tender moment (which Luke captured beautifully), and we headed back into the barrel room with our wedding party in tow, ready to cause some ruckus on the dance floor!

I highly recommend a motorcycle at your wedding if you can swing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!