Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wine Box Card Box?

While we were doing a tasting (with our photographer--fun!) I spotted wine boxes for sale. Instantly, my brain went into DIY mode and I thought of our non-existent card box. This could do the trick!

Mr. Barrettes said he could cut a hole in the "top" of the box and screw it shut so the panel didn't slide open. He'd also have to put some sort of bracket on the bottom so it could stand upright safely.


 I like it laying down with the panel sliding towards me, but the cards would either have to go in the "back" of it, or be bent/pushed through a slot on top to lay flat. You feel me?

Which way would you prefer to see it presented if you were giving me a card?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!