Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Got My Dream Dress (Sort of)!

I haven't written the post about how amazing my MOH is, but it's coming...

Umm-- behind my back, he had the re-creation of my Marchesa dress made!!!!


I was still on the hunt for my reception dress, but the search ended when I flew down to LA to hang out while Mr. Barrettes had his bachelor weekend in Tahoe. I walked into the guest room and my beauty was hanging on the closet door!


It fit me like a glove and needed no alteration. When I walk, the full skirt totally floats and flutters around me-- I love it! My wedding dress dreams totally came true. Mom's dress is altered so well for the ceremony, and my reception dress is perfect for barrel-room boogie-ing! Happy wife, happy life!

Do you love your reception dress as much as your ceremony dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!