Monday, February 14, 2011

A Napa Fairytale: Reception Entrance


With the guests seated in the barrel room, the DJ kicked on some fresh tunes and introduced our fun wedding party! Each couple entered to a different song clip and they totally danced their way in. So fun! Mike and John were my favorite. :)


My groom and I got a kick out of watching our bridal party enter and patiently waited to be introduced for the first time as "husband and wife". I super loved having fresh flowers in one hand and a glass of wine in the other!


We high-fived it in a line down our wedding party as DJ Adam pushed play on our song and I was swept up into the arms of my husband for our first dance...

(photos by Luke Snyder Studio)

...please notice Amy in the background. Love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!