Monday, January 24, 2011

A Napa Fairytale: The Wedding Party

Our party knows how to strike a pose! It wasn't hard for this cast of characters to take a good photo and I was happy that we knocked out these shots in about 5 minutes.


Somewhere on the blog, a bee mentioned that she missed having individual shots of her wedding party and I thought that was such a great idea, I immediately added it to my photo list. Take the opportunity to get beautiful shots of your favorite people!

This one is definitely a framer. I love the way little girls stand for photos =)

(photos by Luke Snyder Studio)

With our formal shots wrapped, we were all dismissed until the ceremony. I scurried back up to my bridal nook to freshen up and maybe have a glass of wine and the gentlemen headed down to the tasting room. We had about 20 minutes until places and I could hear the buzz of our guests waiting for it to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!