Friday, December 17, 2010

A Napa Fairytale: Introduction


Greetings, Hive! I'm back and I'm armed with winery wedding goodness for you, straight from the heart of Napa Valley. Our 10/10/10 wedding went off beautifully and I'm so excited to tell you our story!

Mr. Barrettes and I tied the knot at V. Sattui Winery, surrounded by 120 of our nearest and dearest. Crush season in Napa is easily one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit wine country and the energy of the region was simply buzzing. Plump grapes still hung on some vines and others were freshly harvested. The smell of crush tickled your nose-- it was simply magical.


Our rehearsal and dinner were on October 9th, with most of our guests arriving that morning. We drove down from Mr. Barrettes' mom's house in Ukiah (where we had spent a week preparing) on the 8th to ease ourselves into the weekend with a few close friends.  I look forward to sharing our wedding adventure with you-- grab a glass of your favorite vino as I do the same. The story is always better with wine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!