Friday, October 15, 2010

Eating My Words About That Facebook Thing.

Remember when I posted this a million years ago?

Guess what? I'm LOVING the photos our guests are sharing on facebook. Everyone's perspective of the weekend is different than mine and I'm so happy to see that they captured moments so beautifully. Silly Barrettes-- of course you'd love seeing everyone's photos. Guests posting their photos on facebook= good idea! Trust me, 2 days after its over you're going to love seeing photos go up.

Guess what else? *blink* My wedding is over. Thats it. Its crazy! Suddenly I'm sitting on my couch in Guam, typing away while my husband and canine are back to their respective routines. And I just finished washing dishes-- I'm not even wearing my ring!

So as before, I will write. I don't think the hard recaps will come until I'm done with the professional photo process, but I will try to share as much of the other details as I can!

I'm on the hunt for guest's photos. I signed up for a picasa web album, but I don't think guests can upload to it unless I invite them by email. Facebook, you win.

(all facebook photos from guests. Kansas, Johnna, and Gigi.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here, or head over to Weddingbee.com to add to the discussion there!